Oncologist Jobs, Medical Jobs In Kenya, Nakuru County Jobs
VACANT POSITIONS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES
The Nakuru County Public Service Board invites applications from interested and qualified persons to fill various positions in the Department of Health Services [VACANCY LIST NO. 01 of 2019]
MEDICAL SPECIALIST ONCOLOGIST ONE (1) Vacancy No. 1/2019/05
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.98,500 – Ksh.132,000 p.m. JOB GROUP ‘Q’
Allowances as per the SRC circulars attached to the position
Terms of service: Three (3) years contract (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery of (M.B; Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Masters degree and specialization in Oncology;
- Certificate of registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board
- Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution, shall be an added advantage.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Demonstrate professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Undertaking general diagnosis, care, treatment and rehabilitation of patients,
- Carrying out specialized clinical care,
- Providing psycho-social intervention,
- Providing clinical services to patients,
- Training, consulting and performing surgeries,
- Carrying out forensic and medico- legal services,
- Maintaining up to date health information systems,
- Monitoring provision of health treatment and care
- Under taking health research; and
- Analyzing medical reports
How to Apply
All applicants MUST fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, and will be required to attach copies of the following documents:
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- A Clearance Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau-CRB
All applications should be submitted on or before 8th January, 2020 to;
Nakuru County Public Service Board P.O Box 2870-20100