NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Communication Jobs, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Title: Online Writer – Paid Internship
Corporate Staffing Services (C.S.S) is a human resource consultancy firm with top medium sized firms in Kenya and foreign businesses as clients. In order to service our target clientele better, we are looking for a passionate candidate with superb communication skills to join our team.
The successful candidate will produce informative, engaging and high-quality content for our website and social media platforms. He/She will also collaborate with the rest of the internal content team to develop a cohesive content strategy.
- Create and publish content including website content, corporate newsletter and other marketing material communicating the company’s services and activities targeting both employers and professionals.
- Ensure all communication is consistent with the company’s branding guidelines and key messages.
- Handling social media accounts for the website including Facebook and Twitter
- Write quality articles; interesting, educative and informative articles on various professional trainings and personal development that meet our editorial standards.
- Come up with creative ideas on content to be shared on our various platforms.
- Liaising with stakeholders and external parties.
- Organize and manage internal events as well as seminars for both professionals as well as employers.
- Degree in Communications/ Marketing/ English/ Literature or a related field.
- At least 6 months’ experience in communication preferably in a service-oriented setup
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to persuasively engage different audiences through written content
- Demonstrable understanding of the strategic role of communications to impact on positive business results.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrable ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Mature and a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative to plan their own work and execute with minimal or no supervision.
N.B Interested candidates should apply with sample articles.