Paralegal Officer Jobs, Legal Jobs In Kenya, KICD Jobs
The Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development wishes to recruit qualified Professionals for various vacant positions as outlined below.
PARALEGAL OFFICER/LEGAL CLERK, KICD GRADE 8 (1 YEAR CONTRACT)
The Paralegal Officer/ Legal Clerk will report to the Assistant Director Legal Services.
- Maintain accurate records of the Council minutes
- Keep records of Council attendance
- Records all corrections of the minutes
- Distribute copies of Committee minutes and actions to Committee members promptly after meetings
- Keeps records of all Council correspondences
- Make sure members are notified of Council meetings among others
For appointment an applicant must have:
- Diploma in law
- Computer literacy;
- Demonstrated professional competence and merit as reflected in work performance and results; and
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward 6 copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae and ID card to the address below to be received not later than 20th December, 2019. All applicants should give full details of their address including mobile telephone numbers as well as names and addresses of two referees. Details of these positions can be obtained from KICD Website: www.kicd.ac.ke.
The Director/Chief Executive,
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development, P.O. Box 30231-00100
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. We encourage people with disability and the marginalized to apply.