Physiotherapist Jobs, Medical Jobs, KUTRRH Jobs
KUTRRH/DCSPTP/205 – 10 POSTS
The post holder will provide physiotherapy services to clients within a multi-disciplinary team which involves conducting in-depth evaluation and treatment of both in and outpatient referred for physiotherapy. He/she will be expected to participate in the development and monitoring of services in conjunction with the team. The post holder will also participate in training and research opportunities as required.
- Be a lead clinician in the physiotherapy profession and carry a clinical caseload appropriate to the post.
- Be responsible for client assessment, development and implementation of individualized treatment plans that are client centered and in line with best practice.
- Be responsible for goal setting in partnership with client, family and other team members as appropriate.
- Be responsible for standards of practice of self and staff appointed to clinical / designated area(s).
- Able to Communicate and work in co-operation with other team members in providing an integrated quality service, taking the lead role as required.
- Document client records in accordance with professional standards and departmental policies.
- Participate and be a lead clinician as appropriate in ward rounds, case conferences etc.
- Work within own scope of professional competence in line with principles of best practice, professional conduct and clinical governance.
- Provide weekend and on call service where it is a requirement of the post.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned in the area of care.
- To maintain appropriate departmental records and statistics sufficient for the sectional unit allocated.
- To actively participate in professional development through self-learning, formal courses, study days, formal and informal on the job training.
- To participate in In-service training. To be involved in any relevant research or studies including evaluation of methods, equipment and research projects.
- At least a Degree in physiotherapy with at least 1-year experience and/or a diploma in physiotherapy with at least 3 years’ work experience.
- Higher Diploma in Physiotherapy (any specialty) is an added advantage.
- Registered with the Kenya Society of Physiotherapists and Physiotherapy Council of Kenya.
- Good communication skills, Honest, Good interpersonal skills, Good supervisory qualities.
How To Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via www.kutrrh.go.ke/careersportal or send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
For all applications please indicate the subject as follows: –
JOB APPLICATION – [JOB/ CADRE REFERENCE NUMBER]
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is Tuesday 31st December 2019.
Persons living with Disability, Women, Youth, persons from minority and/ or marginalized groups who meet the requirements of the advertised positions are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital (KUTRRH)
All shortlisted candidates MUST fulfil the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, and will be required to produce the following documents;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- A Clearance Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through the following email address: email@example.com
Please note that any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER