Principal Administrative Officer Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, Taita Taveta County Jobs
JOB GROUP CPSB 06 `N’
Number of Posts: Four (4)
Terms of Service: Five (5) Years Contract
Remuneration: As provided for by the Salaries and Remunerations Commission
The officer in this position will serve as a Sub-County Administrator and shall be responsible for the coordination, management and supervision of the general administrative functions in the sub-county unit, including —
- Development of policies and plans;
- Coordination of service delivery at the Sub County;
- Developmental activities to empower the community;
- The provision and maintenance of infrastructure and facilities of public services;
- Exercise any functions and powers delegated by the County Public Service Board under section 86; and
- Facilitate and coordinate citizen participation in the development of policies and plans and delivery of services.
For appointment to this position, an officer must be in possession of the following minimum requirements:
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Served at the grade of Chief Ward Administrator/Chief County Administrative Officer or in a comparable position in the public/private sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Public Administration, Business Administration/Management, Community Development or any other Social Science from a recognized institution;
- A Certificate in Senior Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks or a professional management course from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Hand delivered to the Board offices located at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council of Voi)
- Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
- Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Accredited Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on Friday 20th December, 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.