Agricultural Jobs, PSC Jobs
PRODUCTIVITY OFFICER I- SEVEN (7) POSTS V/NO. 189/2019
[Textiles -1; Animal Health -1; Agricultural Engineering -1; Mechanical Engineering (BS) -2; Electrical Engineering – 1 and Chemical Engineering -1]
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 37,070 – 49,950 p.m (Grade CSG 10)
Terms of Service: Three (3) years contract, renewable subject to satisfactory performance
- a Bachelor of Science degree in any of the following disciplines- Textile Technology, Animal Health Management, Animal Production, Animal Production and Health Management, Environmental Health, Environmental Health Sciences, Livestock Economics, Health Extension, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Engineering and Biosystems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Chemical Engineering or equivalent and relevant qualification from a university recognized in Kenya; and
- been registered by the relevant professional body (where applicable).
- This is the entry and training grade for this An officer at this level will work under the guidance and supervision of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- participation in preparation of promotional, research and training materials; and facilitating the assessment of Productivity Development services and support services to the public and private sectors
How to Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
- by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s
Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS COMMITTED TO AVAILING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL KENYANS. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
THE SECRETARY/CEO PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMMISSION HOUSE P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100 NAIROBI
so as to reach the Commission on or before 9th December 2019 latest 5pm (East African Time).