Registered Clinical Officer Jobs In Kenya, Medical Jobs, Kakamega County Jobs
Job Group CPSB 11 (27 Posts)
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 24,580 x 1,070 – 25,650 x 1,080 – 26,730 x 1,110 – 27,840 x 1,130 – 28,970 x 1,200 – 30,170 x 1,260 – 31,430 x 1,330 – 32,760 p.m.
This is the entry and training grade into this cadre. An officer at this level will work under guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities at this level will include;
- taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient health facility;
- implementing Community Health Care activities in liaison with other health workers;
- guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues;
- sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health; carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill;
- collecting and compiling clinical data; and
- Referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council; and
- Have Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
NOTE: APPLICANTS FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS WILL BE REQUIRED TO GET CLEARANCE FROM THE FOLLOWING TO MEET REQUIREMENTS OF CHAPTER 6 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF KENYA 2010:-
- Criminal Investigation Department;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- For those with higher education certificates (degrees) from outside Kenya, a letter of recognition of qualifications from the Commission of University Education.
Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications.
How to Apply
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport, and any other supporting documents. The positions applied for should be indicated on top of the envelope. Kakamega County residents will be required to indicate their Sub-County and Ward of origin.
Applications should be submitted to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 458-50100
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at the County Public Service Board’s Reception located at Former Provincial Headquarters, Block ‘B’ 2nd Floor.
All applications should reach this office on or before 20th December, 2019
County Government of Kakamega is an equal opportunity employer. Female Candidates and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.