Senior Registered Clinical Officer Jobs In Kenya, Medical Jobs, Kakamega County Jobs
Job Group CPSB 08 (6 Posts)
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 41,770 x 1,910 – 43,680 x 2,000 – 45,680 x 2,100 – 47,780 x 2,170 – 49,950 x
2,550 – 52,500 x 2,650 – 55,150 x 2,750 – 57,900 p.m.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include;
- implementing Community Health Care activities in liaison with other health workers;
- history taking, examining, diagnosing, treating and managing Pediatric and Child Health conditions in an outpatient or inpatient health facility;
- sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health;
- providing clinical outreach and school health services;
- coaching and mentoring students on attachment;
- carrying out surgical procedures as per training and skill;
- guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues;
- assessing, preparing and presenting medico-legal reports;
- conducting ward rounds, reviewing and making appropriate referrals;
- offering specialized Clinical Services in Child Health and Pediatrics; and
- collecting and compiling clinical data
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution;
- Higher Diploma Paediatric and Child Health from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council;
- Valid practicing license from the Clinical Officers’ Council; and
- Have Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized
Terms of Service: Three (3) years Renewable Contract based on agreed performance levels
NOTE: APPLICANTS FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS WILL BE REQUIRED TO GET CLEARANCE FROM THE FOLLOWING TO MEET REQUIREMENTS OF CHAPTER 6 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF KENYA 2010:-
- Criminal Investigation Department;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- For those with higher education certificates (degrees) from outside Kenya, a letter of recognition of qualifications from the Commission of University
Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications.
How to Apply
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport, and any other supporting documents. The positions applied for should be indicated on top of the envelope.
Kakamega County residents will be required to indicate their Sub-County and Ward of origin. Applications should be submitted to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 458-50100 KAKAMEGA
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at the County Public Service Board’s Reception located at
Former Provincial Headquarters, Block ‘B’ 2nd Floor.
All applications should reach this office on or before 20th December, 2019
County Government of Kakamega is an equal opportunity employer. Female Candidates and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.