Supply Chain Jobs, Kentrade Jobs
(Grade KTNA 6)
Job Title: Supply Chain Management Officer
Reports to: Manager Supply Chain Management
Purpose for the Job
The Supply Chain Management department is responsible for the overall coordination and management of the Supply Chain Management function, advising the Agency on Procurement laws and Regulations, overseeing the Procurement process and providing guidance on disposal of assets.
- Compiling supply chain management data and preparation of relevant reports;
- Providing secretariat services to procurement committees;
- Preparation of tender documents;
- Preparing procurement estimates of expenditure;
- Coordinating the disposal of assets process;
- Carrying out internal monitoring & evaluation of provision of procured services/works and also inspection and acceptance of goods supplied;
- Overseeing the stock taking exercises;
- Supervising stores/inventory management;
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the level of responsibility of this job role.
- Experience of not less than three (3) years as Supply Chain Management Officer or a comparable position in the public service;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Supply Chain Management and Logistics, Commerce/Business Administration (Supplies Management option) or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Diploma in supplies and purchasing from a recognized institution;
- Supervisory course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Membership of good standing to a relevant professional body;
- Certificate in Computer Applications/ Proof of proficiency in computer applications;
- Meets the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit their applications, curriculum vitae that contains details of qualifications, experience, copies of all certificates & relevant testimonials, email and telephone contacts including names, telephone and email contacts of three (3) referees who must be familiar with the candidates’ previous work experience.
In addition, interested candidates must specifically obtain and submit with their application, copies of the following documents;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal investigations (CID)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance form from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC)
- Clearance certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Please note that applications without ALL the Chapter 6 requirements SHALL NOT be considered.
Applications should be addressed as detailed below and be sent by post, hand delivery or email so as to be received not later than December 23, 2019.
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Trade Network Agency
1st Floor, Embankment Plaza
Longonot Rd – Upperhill
P.O. Box 36943-00200
KenTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer – women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.