ICT Jobs, Kentrade Jobs
(Grade KTNA 7)
Job Title: System Analyst
Reports to: Assistant Manager Application & Solutions Development
Purpose for the Job
Responsible for ensuring that information systems requirements and processes are gathered, analyzed, designed and implemented thereby ensuring the organization operates more efficiently and effectively.
- Analyzing KenTrade’s and stakeholders’ existing systems to identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes;
- Translating business requirements of internal and external stakeholders into highly specified project briefs;
- Specifications of systems requirements and information systems design;
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability;
- Drawing up specific proposals for modifying or replacing existing systems;
- Ensuring technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
- Undertaking system reviews to ensure continued value to business;
- Training end users on new systems/system enhancements;
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the level of responsibility of this job role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, Business IT or related field from a recognized institution;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince2 Certification;
- System analysis and design Certification;
- Certificate in Computer Applications/ Proof of proficiency in computer applications;
- At least 3 years’ experience in systems analysis will be an added advantage;
- Meets provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution;
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit their applications, curriculum vitae that contains details of qualifications, experience, copies of all certificates & relevant testimonials, email and telephone contacts including names, telephone and email contacts of three (3) referees who must be familiar with the candidates’ previous work experience.
In addition, interested candidates must specifically obtain and submit with their application, copies of the following documents;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal investigations (CID)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance form from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC)
- Clearance certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Please note that applications without ALL the Chapter 6 requirements SHALL NOT be considered.
Applications should be addressed as detailed below and be sent by post, hand delivery or email so as to be received not later than December 23, 2019.
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Trade Network Agency
1st Floor, Embankment Plaza
Longonot Rd – Upperhill
P.O. Box 36943-00200
KenTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer – women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.