NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Internships In Kenya, KBC Jobs
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Light Current/ Telecommunication)/Higher National Diploma or Diploma in Telecommunication (Electrical & Electronic Engineering ), or its equivalent from a recognized Institution
- Must be computer literate
- Kenyan youth aged between 21 and 34 years
- Have graduated from college / University not earlier than the year 2015
- Must attach copies of certificates, academic transcripts, updated curriculum vitae, national identity card or passport, valid certificate of good conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations alongside the application letter.
Upon successful selection and intake, the interns will be required to submit the following documents:-
- Personal accident insurance cover for the entire period of internship
- Medical insurance cover by the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) or any other reputable medical insurance firm
- PIN certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.
- NSSF card
- Two coloured passport photographs
- Bank account details
- Recommendation/reference letter from the Institution attended.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above outlined requirements should submit their applications and copies of relevant documents to the undersigned before 13th December, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interviews soon thereafter.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100