Teller Jobs, Insurance Jobs In Kenya, Caritas Jobs
- Maintain cash limit for the branch and individual cashier.
- Ensure daily reconciliation of cash book and banking system.
- Ensure daily reports are actioned as per schedule of reports
- Ensure reporting to Operations Supervisor in cash limits, evaluation repatriation daily.
- Ensure cash security is adhered to and that the cash repatriation is adequately insured.
- Responding promptly to customer enquiries.
- Handling customer complaints and escalating where necessary.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant customer information to match to products and services.
- Guiding customers in the account opening process.
- Providing feedback to improve the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure key rotations are done without compromise
- Ensure offsite storage for duplicate storage room keys
- Any other duty as assigned
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a deposit taking environment will be required
- Working experience as a direct sales representative will be an added advantage
- Degree in Business Administration/Management/Co-operative Management or any other Business-related field.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line when applying
Closing date for application is on 24th December 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.