Hotel Jobs, Kenton College Preparatory School Jobs
Kenton College Preparatory School is inviting applications for the following position:
Post Title : WAITER/WAITRESS
Reporting To : Domestic & Catering Manager
Duty Station : Nairobi
Kenton College is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. It is compulsory for all members of staff to familiarize themselves with the following first, among all other relevant policies:
Safeguarding/Child Protection; Staff Code of Conduct; Whistle-blowing; Prevent Duty; Equal Opportunities.
Candidate Skills & Qualities
Working under the guidance and supervision of the Domestic & Catering Manager, the ideal candidate should demonstrate;
- Ability to provide a consistently high level of service to Kenton College students, staff and visitors.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work with people from different national and cultural backgrounds.
- A customer-orientated approach; courtesy; tact and integrity.
- Superior food and beverage knowledge.
- Knowledge of the Food Safety Act, and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Ability to work effectively in a large team.
- Immaculate personal cleanliness and presentation.
- Minimum Certificate in Food and Beverage Management from a recognized institution.
- Minimum three years’ work experience.
- Fluency in English and Swahili.
- Current certificate of good conduct, NHIF, NSSF, PIN and Kenyan ID.
- Valid Food Handlers Certificate
How to Apply
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or deliver to Kenton offices in Kileleshwa, Gichugu Road, P.O Box 25406-00603, Nairobi, to the attention of the HR Manager by Friday, 3rd January, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.