Waiters Jobs, Hotel Jobs In Kenya, Brites Management Jobs
Nature of Job: Full time
• Take orders and serve food and beverages to patrons at tables in dining establishment
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems. Collect payments from customers.
• Enter patrons’ orders on order slips or computer for transmittal to kitchen staff
• Check patrons’ identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
• Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
• Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining
• Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods
• Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
• Previous work experience as a waiter/waitress in a busy hotel
• Some college qualifications in hospitality –essential
• Trainees/ fresh graduates can also apply
• Flexible to work in alternate shifts
• Good communication skills
• Very presentable with excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of various cuisines and drinks
How to Apply
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted