Services Account Manager Jobs, Other Professions In Kenya, Alternate Doors Jobs
Position: Services Account Manager
Our client in the ICT industry is currently looking to hire a Services Account Manager.
- Prospect, qualify, close and manage services product sales to deliver value.
- Develop and maintain a current account plan for each major client detailing their business and IT objectives and their key relationships, our current business with the client, and our plans to grow the business within the account.
- Build and manage a business pipeline to exceed set goals for revenue and contribution margin.
- Respond to Services tenders and RFQs, Order processing
- Understand the applicable technology solution set in order to help lead a successful implementation.
- Help develop implementation standards and ensure they are being followed.
- Manage relationships with clients during the project implementation process.
- Negotiate profitable contracts for the company by proposing rates within target profit range.
- Build relationships with existing clients from supplier to business partner.
- Maintain service level with clients that exceed their expectations.
- Work with the customer to proactively identify and resolve potential issues
- Attend customer site frequently as appropriate
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports to proactively inform customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation, updates on incident solution and progress of upgrades and enhancements
- Lead preparation for customer quarterly business review
- Interact regularly with the operations team at the customer site
- Assist in ensuring accuracy of service maintenance contracts billing
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/marketing, business administration or information technology.
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Practical experience working with various levels of management required.
- Experienced in the IT industry with technical/software/application development life cycle.
- Report & proposal writing skills.
- Proven track record of top sales achievements and exceeding quotas
- Ability to analyze complex business and technology issues while mapping a prospective client’s solution requirements.
- Ability to forecast and qualify opportunities, assesses prospect value, and generates new sales.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to leverages big data analysis to provide customer environment insight
- Strong presentation and proposal development skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and effective presentation skills.
- High energy with strong initiative with unquestionable reliability and follow-through, self-directed and organized.
- Possess exceptional multi-tasking skills with a proven track record of managing complex implementations.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com