Accountant Jobs, Accountant Jobs In Kenya, Kilifi County Jobs
Position: Accountant J/G K (10 Positions)
Location: Kilifi County
Terms of Service: – Permanent
Salary Scale: 37,030 – 49,950 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time.
- Preparation and verification of vouchers as per laid down standard payment procedures;
- Conducting routine accounting works using Intergrated Financial Management Information System (IFMIS) such as data capture, invoincing, validation, payments and production of related reports
- Maintenance of primary records such as cashbooks and registers
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Preparation of financial management reports such as monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Ensuring safe custody of County Government records and assets under custody.
- Be Kenyan Citizen
- Bachelors degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option) and passed Part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination
- Passed Part III of the Certified Public Accountants (K) Examination or its approved equivalent qualification.
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
- Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
- Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
- Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
- Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 13th day of February, 2020.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.