Accounts Assistant Jobs, Accounting Jobs In Kenya, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the Tours & Travel industry is currently looking to hire an Accounts Assistant.
- Responsible for accounting and financial functions – Managing the entry of accounting data into the accounting system; ensuring proper storage and maintenance of accounting records;
- Day-to-day running of the office and work performance of the finance department; implements efficient internal controls and office management practices.
- Maintain a cheque register and petty cash voucher system.
- Receive and processes all supplier invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Deals with daily transactions for petty cash and ensures that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- Prepares and maintain various reports as requested by management.
- Maintains an accurate aged creditor’s analysis.
- Reconcile supplier statements with the creditor’s ledger.
- Ensures all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Carries out any other duty as may be directed by the Finance Team Leader and/or CEO.
- Com Financial Management/Accounting Degree or Accounting diploma or equivalent.
- CPA (K) or its equivalent will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a similar position
- Work experience within an accounting function will be an added advantage
- High ethical standards and professionalism
- Familiarity with computer technology and knowledge of a variety of software programs related to the field.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management, planning and organizing skills
- Quality and details orientated
- Ability to interact well with others.
- Adequate Reporting Skills
- High level of Integrity & Confidentiality
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org