Admin Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, Corporate Staffing Services Jobs
Title: Admin Assistant- Construction Company,
Gross Salary: 35k-40k,
Our Client is a well-established construction company in Nairobi. They are seeking to hire an experienced Admin Assistant who will be responsible for the day to day operations of the office. S/he will also assist the management team in administrative roles.
- Assist with the overall maintenance of the company and its offices as well as maintain office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Maintain and manage client database with details of deals, contracts and payments.
- Preparation and delivery of transaction and contractual documentation including Letters of Offer.
- Track and monitor payments and other obligations.
- Attend to visitors and walk-in clients, handle telephone calls.
- Petty cash allocation and management.
- Receive, issue receipts, and deposits all cheques collected from external clients
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Director including calendar management, answering calls and managing correspondence.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Director and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with staff.
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field or in a similar role.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in Construction Company.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong prioritization and administrative skills
- Ability to handle matters with integrity
- Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data and communicate it in a comprehensive report.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Quick Read>>> How To Make Your Job search successful This Year