Anaesthesia Registered Clinic Officer Jobs, Medical Jobs in Kenya, Kenyatta National Hospital Jobs
The officer will be responsible to the Senior Registered Clinical Officer (Anaesthesia) for provision of quality health services in the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- History taking, examining, diagnosis, education and treating patients common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient in the Hospital.
- Guiding and Counselling patients, clients and staff on health issues.
- Carrying out surgical procedures in the theatres.
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health.
- Assessing, preparing and presenting medico-legal reports.
- Ensuring compliance with the set standards operating procedures.
- Training, guiding and monitoring students on internship.
Qualification and Experience
- Higher Diploma in Anaesthesia or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Proven experience of not less than three (3) years as a Registered Clinical Officer.
- Certificate of registration from the Clinical Officers Council.
- Annual retention certificate.
- Certificate in Computer applications.
- Fulfilling Chapter six (6) of the Constitution Kenya, 2010.
How To Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18th February 2020 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: (a) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
Quick Read>>>Questions To Ask In An Interview