Architect Jobs, Architecture Jobs In Kenya, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Title: Architect – Manufacturing,
Reports to: Technical director,
Salary: 50k-60k ,
Our client is one of the top EPS (Expanded Polystyrene sintered) Companies in Kenya whose goal is to provide the best building solutions to all Kenyans. They pride themselves as the world leaders in advanced building systems. They seek to hire an experienced architect to perform architectural duties and manage architectural projects.
- Perform architectural duties and manage architectural projects definition through completion of construction.
- Develop concepts and designs for buildings, interpret standards, coordinate and consult with Technical Director and participate in design and site meetings.
- Monitor project compliance by maintaining a variety of records, reports, plans and files on work projects and evaluate progress of engineering projects as set out in line with the plan.
- Review field data, provide construction support services, and investigate existing site conditions by conducting periodic on site observation of construction works.
- Review construction submittal and request for information.
- Prepare specifications, work drawings, bid documents, and estimate presentations of drawings and models.
- Prepare Quotations
- Assist in the interpretation of architectural and engineering design standards established by local jurisdiction by conducting codes and regulation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from a recognized university.
- At least 1-2 years experiences in a public or private sector.
- Have technical knowledge of architectural project delivery.
- Demonstrate skills on the areas of design, presentation and technical skills.
- Proficiency with Auto CAD and Archicad.
- Computer literacy using Microsoft office products and presentation software.
- Capacity to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
Quick Read>>>Questions To Ask In An Interview