Assistant Quantity Surveyor Jobs, Quantity Surveyor Jobs In Kenya, Mandera County Jobs
Mandera County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenya Citizens to fill the following vacant positions as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
ASSISTANT QUANTITY SURVEYOR – JG “K” ONE (1) POST-VACANCY NO.MCG/MCPSB/DPW/24/12/19/14
Terms of service –permanent and pensionable.
- Evaluating and reporting on contractual claims from contractors, checking valuations for payments to contractors;
- Resolutions of disputes on cases requiring litigations or arbitrations;
- Responsible for cost information’s services, control and implementation of tendering and procuring procedures for construction projects;
- preparation of cost hand books, handling correspondence, reports and paper on policy matters;
- Preparation of cost estimates, bills of quantities;
- Monthly valuation on sites; site measurements; preparation of variation orders and final accounts involving the implementation of development projects for the county
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- A Diploma of Arts in building economics /quantity surveying or its equivalent from and relevant qualifications an institution recognized in Kenya;
- Have work experiences in the public services /private sector for at least 1-2 years;
- Demonstrated a high degree of professional competence and administrative capability required for effective planning, direction, control and coordination of quantity surveying functions;
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the constitution
How to Apply
Interested applicant should fill in application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity Card.The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office, All Sub County Administrators Office in Mandera County.
Detailed of job descriptions, duties and requirements for appointments for the above positions can be obtained from the County website www.mandera.go.ke
All Chapter Six Clearance documents must also be attached to the employment application form.
No Online applications will be accepted.
The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County employments application form stated above.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Mandera County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, youth and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvasing and giving false information in employment application form will lead to automatic disqualification
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side indicating position being applied for and vacancy number and;-
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Monday 13th, January 2020 by 4.00p.m. Or by hand delivered to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre.