Assistant Sales Administrator Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Stratostaff East Africa Jobs
Position: Assistant Sales Administrator
Our client, a company dealing with motor vehicle assembly and distribution, spare parts distribution, hardware
supplies & manufacturing is seeking to recruit Assistant Sales Administrator.
- To execute the end-to-end sales administration process for allocated brand(s) ensuring timely and quality delivery of services.
- End-to-end preparation of all the registration documents for assigned brand(s)
- Prepare and submit financial documents required by the sales team for submission to the bank where
- Update all required data e.g. customer PIN & Certificates for registration purpose.
- Prepare New Vehicle Stocks report; Sales & Stock Report (SSR) for MMC; KPI report for Daimler and any other
required reports as assigned.
- NTSA online data entry and Verification for registration
- Prepare handing over files to Sales department ahead of delivery.
- Maintenance of stock books
- Prepare petty cash summaries for reimbursement
- Ensure that logbooks are correctly processed and released to clients on time.
- Ensure proper filing and archiving of all relevant documents used in the process; and
- Any other related duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Ensure staff comply with the correct standard operating procedures and policies to provide services
consistent with the Company’s values.
- Support staff to achieve their targets in terms goals and objectives and maintain discipline
- Lead by example by demonstrating a professional and competent approach to work, in relationships with
management and other staff, and with customers
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the line manager
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Process oriented
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 17th January 2020. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted. Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer