Brand Manager Jobs, PR Jobs In Kenya, Janta Kenya Jobs
BRAND MANAGER JOB
Our client is looking for a Brand manager (A Lady) aged between 25-30 years with experience in the service Industry.
To manage the development and implementation of the consumer brands through developing communication and promotion strategies followed by effective operational execution plans of these strategies. The Brand Manager is responsible for protecting, growing and building the brands by managing the demand for the brands so as to achieve budgeted volume, market share and profit objectives. The jobholder will also be responsible for developing and effectively implementing marketing activities for the brands and driving the harmonization of brand position in East Africa.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest.
- Observing at the pricing of products and analyzing the potential profitability.
- Managing the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, to ensure they meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines.
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research.
- Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Presenting the brand strategy to directors and sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences.
- Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- 2-4 years’ experience
- Must have worked in service industry.
- Good in PR, social media, Events and general marketing.
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Brand manager” on the subject line by 2nd February 2020.