NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Brand Manager (Personal Care) Jobs, Uniliver Jobs
Main Purpose of the Job
- Plays a key supporting role in the development and implementation of the integrated Brand Marketing Plan to achieve short and long-term business goals.
- In charge of the brand’s day to day operational activities including monitoring of brand performance on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Build productive working relationship with Customer Development, CMI, regional category team Finance and Supply Chain to manage the brand’s day to day operations
- In charge of the development of the Brand Marketing Plan by developing an understanding of the drivers of brand growth and brand health and identifying key issues and opportunities
- In charge of execution of the integrated activity schedule ensuring consistency with BrandKey Vision and BrandVision Plan including communication strategy
- Accountable for the analysis of brand performance and brand health by constantly evaluating performance of national support activities and in-store implementation against measurable objectives (Score Card and Brand Quarterly Tracker). This includes the monitoring of progress against key trial and awareness measures, quality of in-store support, distribution and availability per channel ie. place, pricing and promotions in-store and initiating measuring the effectiveness and ROI of key activities.
- Identifies solutions and make recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitoring.
- Delivers specific brand projects eg. co-branding with a major retailer.
- Monitors budget spend and provides timely communication to relevant stakeholders on overspend / cash availability
- Bachelor’s Degree, post graduate business degree preferred (MBA)At least 4 years’ experience in marketing preferably dealing with Personal Care Brands
- Experience in project management
- Customer Marketing interface
- Builds Local Understanding
- Brand Marketing Planning skills
- Communications Deployment skills
- Monitoring and Implementing Solutions
How To Apply