Brand and Marketing Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Viscar Industrial Capacity Jobs
Position: Brand & Marketing Executive
We seek to recruit a talented, dynamic and result-oriented professionals to fill the above
position. The Brand and Marketing Executive is accountable for delivering a broad range of branding and marketing initiatives and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image. The role’s key metric is sales contribution and brand popularity with an aim to increase market share and deliver incremental contribution using incentives, initiatives, commitment programmes and marketing activity.
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
• Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
• Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, website, TV
etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
• Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and
• Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
• Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in
• Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
• Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
• Writing and producing all marketing & branding collateral, including brochures, letters,
emails and websites.
• Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
• Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and
highlighting where variances occur.
• Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing & branding
• Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
• Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with reference
to pricing, presentation and promotion.
• Responsible for ensuring effective Marketing & Branding campaigns that enhance the image
of the Company and its services
• Design and conduct Corporate advertisements using the most cost-effective platform/
channels and submit monthly reports on all advertisements together with attendant costs
• Undertake market / customer requirements surveys and generate monthly reports on
• Liaise and work closely with Account Managers in determining the all upcoming & ongoing
product/ service rollouts.
• Ensure increased Sales turnover in line with the corporate strategy
• Responsible for generating and submitting monthly reports on the new business
opportunities and implementation progress
• Responsible for ensuring that branding and marketing initiatives operate within budget
and generate quarterly reports on the same to Management
• Generate detailed data on market segmentation, competitor analysis on pricing and
promotion initiatives to enhance customer loyalty.
• Responsible for ensuring Effective implementation of all marketing and branding projects
on need basis
• Provide leadership and make acceptable decisions as and when necessary/ required to do
• Ensure that our website is fresh, has relevant content and tops in SEO.
• Generation of monthly reports on the implementation of PR and Communication
activities from the Strategy
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience Branding and/or Marketing,
• Training in Public relations is an added advantage,
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
• Proficient knowledge in Marketing Software’s e.g CRM.
• Member of a professional body with good standing will be an added advantage
• Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
• Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
• Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
• Familiarity with social media and web analytics
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities
• Creativity and commercial awareness
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send an updated resume to email@example.com not later than 18th January 2020.