Business Analyst Jobs, Accounting Jobs in Kenya, Virtual HR Jobs
Our client, Magnatec Solutions Limited, is a dynamic customer focused Technology solutions company. They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Implementation Manager, the Business Analyst will be responsible for problem-solving approach to understand the customer’s business and translating them to solutions. The incumbent will also be tasked with ensuring the quality and success of the projects they’re involved in.
- Managing and resolving customer issues to ensure a positive customer experience
- Managing customer expectations regarding priority issues, resolution time and workaround acceptance
- Leveraging internal knowledgebase, technical resources and knowledge from the management when implementing solutions
- Conducting detailed technical diagnostics of customer software issues
- Maintaining customer communication and regularly updating the Implementation Manager
- Proactively seeking solutions to customers
- Managing of multiple concurrent project assignments
- Ensuring effective upselling of the company products with the existing clients
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree/diploma in IT, Accounting, Finance or a related field from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in Technical/Finance
- Proven knowledge of the accounting or financial applications (ERPs)
- Accounting experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server and SQL database systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective comprehension of financial concepts/ terminology
- Problem solving skills, strong organisational and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “BUSINESS ANALYST” by 7th February 2020, indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.