Business Analyst Jobs , IT Jobs In Kenya, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Business analyst position.
- Facilitate efficient, information-driven marketing decisions
- Tracking and analysis of marketing KPIs throughout the year
- Communicate marketing trends to marketing management Teams
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Objectively present key insights and optimization recommendations
- Develop dashboard system to efficiently deliver actionable information to decision-makers
- Lead project to develop, then maintain dashboards based on needs of stakeholders and overall company objectives
- Work closely with business users to design, develop, and maintain ad-hoc reports in the form of user-friendly dashboards
- Improve and maintain analytics infrastructure
- Work with vendors and across company departments to enable flexible, automated analysis
- Develop proficient data mining and manipulation skills using available tools and databases (SQL, SAS, R, Python, etc…)
- Maintain and refine documentation on measurement methodology and reporting processes to ensure continuity and consistency of our marketing analytics program
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, extract, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven experience manipulating, analyzing, and summarizing data using SQL.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (including the use of macros, pivot tables and other features)
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in I.T, Marketing, Information Systems, Information Management, Statistics, Mathematics or Marketing Research or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years in data analysis
- Hands-on experience in building dashboards (using programs like Excel, Power BI)
- Experience with Ad Hoc Analysis; driven and results oriented, able to deliver on minimal guidance and supervision.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Using Excel)
- Ability to write basic SQL queries preferred including joins, creation of views, group by commands, and aggregations.
How to Apply
Send CV to email@example.com by 28th January 2020. Please clearly indicate on the subject line as “Business Analyst”