NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Business Banker Jobs, Accounting Jobs in Kenya, Gulf African Bank Jobs
- The Business Banker will have a holistic view of all accounts within his/her portfolio, using lead generation and account prioritization to cross sell Bank products and extract value from said portfolio whilst maintaining/ building customer relationship and account information.
- To ensure growth of SMEs portfolio (NFI, deposits and assets) through the acquisition of new bank customers.
- To actively generate referrals to all business partners in the bank to help meet the comprehensive financial needs of entrepreneurs or borrowing entity.
- To effectively manage and expand the relationships with existing SME banking clients and bringing in new business from existing portfolio so as to ensure business growth and continuity.
- To grow SME portfolio size (Product per customer, Non-funded income, deposits and assets) by deepening existing customer relationships.
- To ensure a clear retention plan for overall portfolio deposits and loans for the segment, to execute this plan in conjunction with the Branch Manager.
- To monitor account planning for all clients that will assist in advising on potential financial solutions based on identified needs.
- To assist in resolving client queries in a timely and appropriate manner.
- To assist in collaborating with product specialists, to deliver effective customer solutions.
- To ensure fulfillment of minimum customer relationship touch points –e.g. 1 visit every quarter and 1 call and email a month depending on customer segment.
- To prepare and submit all reports that may be required by the management summarizing individual and team loan activity.
- To have a clear understanding of relationships, their life-cycles and the various product offerings that can be given to the customer.
- To evaluate credit proposals and ensure the credit applications process on a timely basis within the bank’s set turnaround times.
- Maintaining/updating customer data on parameters such as Business turnover/directors details etc .
- Prudently manage asset book and ensure minimum Portfolio at risk
Qualifications, Experiences & Personal Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field
- Experience in Banking and a good knowledge of bank products
- 3 year experience in managing clients
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Planning and Organizing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Networking skills
How to Apply