Business Intelligence Associate Jobs, IT Jobs In Kenya, Komaza Jobs
Position: Business Intelligence Associate
The Business Intelligence team has achieved a critical milestone this year. We are on the brink of transitioning to a new custom Komaza web application that will connect data across our farmer journey from enrollment to payment — allowing us to track dynamic data and improve operational oversight. Our Business Intelligence Associates play a critical role in enriching Komaza’s business by collaborating with multiple departments to ensure we gather the right information with a high degree of data integrity in order to develop insights for our rapid expansion across East Africa.
- Work with our Technology Team to design the future of digital extension services for Agriculture
- Identify and provide input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the Komaza-wide BI systems
- Design, improve and implement data systems for our value chain operations, regional expansion sites, and shared service teams
- Design and implement new data collection methods to keep our data complete, updated and useful
- Develop custom analytical tools for use across the company
- Collaborate with value chain departments to extract meaningful insights for operational improvement
- Serve as a data consultant to multiple departments, training others on best practices on research design methodology, as well as data collection tools and techniques
- Develop data roadmaps, analysis, dashboards, process flows, survey forms and more
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Data Science or any other related field.
- At least 3 years experience and knowledge with Business Analysis and/or related technical experience.
- Experience working in fast-paced, demanding environment of a fast-growth company
- Experience working with data collection and management in remote/rural, challenging environments is a plus
- Good command of google sheets, excel, any other software a plus (SQL, R, Python)
- Knowledge of mapping tools (QGIS, Carto) and processes an added advantage
- High energy and enthusiasm; Flexible and self-motivated with the drive to do whatever necessary to get the job done
- Self-directed and intellectually curious – you know how and when to seek feedback in the pursuit of continuous improvement
- Growth-driven with a strong desire for personal development
- A collaborative problem solver who seeks the opinions of other teammates and departments in the development of creative and sustainable systems
How to Apply