Cashier Jobs, Finance Jobs In Kenya, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client a restaurant & lounge is currently looking to hire a Cashier.
- Ensure all bills are handed in and settled by waitrons / customers.
- Communicate in a positive, professional style
- Develop positive relationships with customers and co-workers
- Promote continuous customer centric culture and values thus maintaining high standards of customer service.
- Check bills to see if the correct amount has been displayed to be presented to customers
- Inform customers about available modes of payments
- Record totaled amounts, including expenses in restaurant’s database
- Maintain record of monetary/payment activities
- Ensure security and confidentiality of information
- Ensure no cash is disbursed without authorization.
- Submit all daily collection to the manager.
- Conduct proper handover before leaving shift.
- Count cash in the cash register at the end of each shift and ensure that it tallies
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales
- Report any customer concerns to the management.
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness at the workstation.
- Take care of company equipment and tools
- Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Service or any other related field from a recognized institution
- CPA II, Proficiency in MS Office Suite and/or Accounting applications will be treated as an added advantage
- Atleast Two to Three (2-3) years of Supermarket / Restaurant service experience and proficiency in a similar capacity
- Experienced in restaurant POS software/system, proficiency in MS Office Suite and Accounting software
- Ability to run accurate food service transactions
- Familiarity with menu costing procedures
- Good book keeping skills.
- Must be willing to work on shifts, weekends and holidays
- Good organizational skills and communication skills
- High level of honesty and integrity
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com