Centre Manager Jobs, IT Jobs In Kenya, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Position: Centre Managers – Ajira Digital Curriculum,
Location: Openings across counties in Kenya
Our client is a training institution on digital programs appointed to carry out the Ajira Digital Program across the country. The Centre Manager is responsible for the development, roll out and operationalization of the Centre’s activities. This includes oversight, planning, supporting youth with registration onto the AJIRA portal to access Digital and Digitally Enabled Work, allocating resources appropriately to training teams, organizing activities and Women’s events. S/He should be proactively making recommendations for improvement to the management, ensuring frequency and quality of AJIRA Digital Trainings for youth, undertaking community mobilization and awareness and ensuring operational excellence in the day to day running of a CIH Center.
- Drive program values and philosophy through all activities at the Centre.
- Ensure timely Opening and Closing of the CIH Centre for youth to access Programs, Trainings daily- Mon to Sat
- Safeguard, protect and maintain (Level 1 basic support) the Center infrastructure and Equipment
- Co-ordinate and oversee the Weekly & Monthly schedules for the Training activities with Trainers
- Provide timely and detailed Weekly Reports on Trainings, activities, events, incidents at the CIH Centre.
- Oversee the development and roll out of the Training Calendar in the Centre.
- Manage resources, including working with Ministry of Information, Communications and Technology (MOICT) and the MP’s Office, vendors and collaborators to deliver the Centre activities.
- Coordinate logistics, planning, management and execution for the Trainings and other Center Activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Coordinate the Trainers and supervise any administrative staff.
- Oversee the marketing + promotion of Centre activities for youth to benefit from the Centre.
- Co-ordinate Mobilization efforts in the Community by publicizing activities and upcoming trainings.
- Develop and implement activities within a budget
- Build and maintain relationships with collaborating partner organizations including Community organizations.
- Build a Database of interested participants in an effort to create a pool for Centre activities.
- Co-ordinate success stories, social media engagement and oversee the capturing of session photos/ videos
- Supervise and work with Trainers on gathering of data, sign-up sheets and issuance of certificates to Trainees
- Oversee Quality Assurance of the programs run through suggesting areas for improvement etc.
- Evaluate Centre performance to ensure that trainings at the Centre are meeting the needs of the learners and improving performance of the organization.
- Keep abreast of ICT, Online Work and Digital Trends, developments and best practices.
- Mentor and support youth in the community to benefit from Online Work- Champion Online Work!
- A minimum of 2 Years working experience, preferably with youth, development work, community work
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful programs
- Experience with Online Work will be an added advantage
- Must produce a Certificate of Good Conduct.
- MUST show proof of which community you reside in.
- Female Candidates encouraged to apply.
How to apply
MUST READ >>> How To Make Your Job Search Successful This Year