Chief HR Officer Jobs (2posts), Medical Jobs in Kenya, Kenyatta National Hospital Jobs
Reporting to the Deputy Director, Human Resource, the successful candidate will be expected to participate in the planning, coordination, organization and general Human Resource management services in the hospital.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implementing human resource management policies, procedures, processes and
- Analyzing utilization of human resources in the Hospital and advising on proper deployment.
- Interpreting and implementing human resource management regulations, rules and procedures.
- Managing payroll and human resource management records and the compliment control.
- Handling labour relations and ensuring compliance with the Kenya Labour Laws and Practices.
- Coordinating Human resource management activities/processes in the Hospital including recruitment and retention, promotion, placements/deployments, capacity development of all staff, employee relations/staff welfare, discipline, remuneration;
- Planning and budgeting for all Human Resource activities and programmes.
- Undertaking Capacity building and performance management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters Degree in Human Resource Management/ Development, Human Resource Planning and Development Business Administration/Management, Public Administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following Social Sciences: Human Resource Management, Sociology, Records Management, Public Administration, Business Administration/Management, or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management, Records Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Served a minimum period of eight (8) years relevant work experience with at least three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Membership to the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
- Certificate in Leadership/Management Course.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
How To Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18th February 2020 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
Quick Read>>> Answering Interview Behavioral Questions