Chief Manager Jobs, Other Professions In Kenya, KRA Jobs
Position: Chief manager
Grade: KRA – 7
Department: Corporate Support Services Department
Division: Facilities & Logistics Services
Location / Work station: Times Tower – Nairobi
Supervisor: Deputy Commissioner – Facilities & Logistics Services
Supervisee: Direct Reports: Managers – Facilities Technical Services and Property & Estates
Indirect Reports: F&LS Regional Representatives and Assistant Managers One Stop Border Posts
Primary responsibilities managing of all the Authority’s movable and immovable assets and oversight for all works undertaken on the Authority’s properties.
- Develop, organize and control effective property and facility management systems
- Management of utilities, properties and outsourced services
- Management of leases and contracts
- Formulation and enforcement of strategies, policies, procedures and Unit’s work plan
- Regular review and evaluation of services provided and adherence to SLAs
- Assets appraisals and disposal management in liaison with other relevant departments
- Review and approval of Bills of Quantities, drawings, proposals and RFPs for works
- Maintenance work
- Strategies of maintenance & repair
- Utilities Management
- Cost management
- Management of contractors
- Any other responsibilities assigned.
- A Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Civil), Quantity Survey, Architecture or any related field.
- Valid membership to a relevant professional body is an added advantage.
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in a busy operations and maintenance environment, Three (3) of which should be at management level.
- Ability to provide strategic leadership
- In-depth knowledge of building maintenance and repair.
- Project/operations management.
- Ability to carry out technical and financial appraisal of projects.
- High levels of commercial acumen.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with staff and third parties and – stakeholder engagement.
- Good communication and customer care skills
How to Apply