NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Chief Manager Jobs, Legal Jobs In Kenya, KRA Jobs
Position: Chief Manager, Prosecution
- Establish effective organizational and administrative processes to support prosecution
- Establish effective liaison and manage stakeholders in the criminal justice system, both local and international.
- Spearhead the formulation of prosecution policies
- Carry out legal research and review of legislation to support effective prosecution
- Representing the Authority in tax criminal prosecutions.
- Ensure compliance with the key prosecutorial instruments including the national prosecution policy; the code of conduct & ethics for prosecutors and the KRA prosecution policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from an accredited university
- A postgraduate diploma in Law
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Possess a valid Practising Certificate from Law Society Kenya
- Higher degree, professional tax training and computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Minimum seven (7) years post admission experience in prosecution and criminal law practise, three (3) of which should be in management position in a comparable organization.
- Higher degree of ethical conduct
- Leadership and business acumen
- Organizational, business and environmental awareness
- Conceptual and analytical skills
- Interpersonal and people management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated, dynamic and team player
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
How to Apply