Chief Manager Jobs, Logistics Jobs In kenya, KRA Jobs
Position: Chief manager
Grade: KRA – 7
Department: Corporate Support Services Department
Division: Facilities & Logistics Services
Location / Work station: Times Tower – Nairobi
Supervisor: Deputy Commissioner – Facilities & Logistics Services
Supervisee: Direct Reports: Managers (Transport Logistics, Service Management & Contract Coordination)
Indirect Reports: F&LS Regional Transport Logistics Managers,
Primary responsibilities include management of all Logistics and Transport services, Outsourced services and F&LS ancillary services.
- Formulation and enforcement of strategies, policies, procedures and Unit’s work plan.
- Provide efficient transport logistical support to the Authority.
- Ensure regular inspection and maintenance of vehicles and related equipment.
- Coordination of outsourced services and adherence to SLAs.
- Effective management of administrative services (insurance, cleaning, courier, catering, parking, telephone services among other ancillary services.
- Assets appraisals and disposal management in liaison with other relevant departments
- Fleet Strategies
- A Degree in Engineering, Logistics or Business Management
- Membership of a relevant professional body is an added advantage.
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in managing logistics operations and administrative services in a busy public or commercial environment, three (3) of which should be at management level.
- Ability to provide strategic leadership
- Knowledge on Logistics & Transport
- Project/Operations management.
- Ability to carry out financial and technical appraisal of projects.
- High levels of commercial acumen.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with third parties and staff – stakeholder engagement.
- Good communication and customer care skills
How to Apply