NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Chief Manager Jobs, Engineering Jobs In Kenya, KRA Jobs
Position: Chief Manager
Providing strategic leadership in the management of Petroleum Monitoring Unit (PMU ).
- Oversee development and implementation of strategies that optimize revenue collection, including accounting, monitoring and projections of Petroleum revenues
- Oversee stock management and accounting across all the depots in Kenya
- Coordinating with other government agencies to fight against fuel dumping and adulterations
- Oversee the monitoring of oil refunds; exit of transit fuel; usage of line-fills; effective audit of the slops; bio-coding activities and transhipment and bunkering activities
- Develop and continuously review PMU SoPs including identifying and mitigating risk areas.
- Oversee development and implementation of measures that optimize staff capacity and productivity in the unit/area
- A Bachelors degree in Engineering from a recognized university
- A Masters degree is an added advantage
- Certification in Accounting or Auditing (CPA, ACCA) is an added advantage
- Training in Customs Tax Administration is an added advantage
- Atleast seven (7) years of progressive work experience, three (3) of which must have been at a management level.
- Strong managerial, administrative and leadership skills;
- Strategic thinker, logical and methodical, results driven
- An analytical mind able to quickly assess large amounts of information and data
- Good personal skills, multi-cultural sensitivity and multi-tasks oriented
- Communicate tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
How to Apply