NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Chief Manager Jobs, Audit Jobs In Kenya, KRA Jobs
Position: Chief Manager, Post Clearance Audit
Providing strategic leadership in the management of Post Clearance Audit (PCA).
- Oversee development and implementation of strategies that optimize revenue collection, including accounting, monitoring and projections of revenues
- Development of PCA policies, procedure manuals and benchmarks and monitoring the implementation.
- Provide practical and technical support in PCA through the analysis of all relevant trader information to ascertain risk levels for compliance audits
- Prepare the annual PCA plan and provide guidance for the preparation and conducting of post clearance audits.
- Provide oversight and actively participate in post clearance audits at client premises including documenting and analyzing selected entities automated systems and business process flows related to financial transactions, stock control and supply chain security controls
- Prepare detailed audit work papers that clearly identifies the work performed, including the nature, timing, extent, and results of the procedures performed, the purpose and source of the information obtained, and the conclusions the auditors reached, in accordance with PCA standards
- Review formal PCA reports with recommendations, participate in PCA Close-Out interviews, review post-report feedback and follow-up with clients to assist with improving internal control systems.
- Coordinate and Conduct trader awareness and change management sessions to prepare them for PCA
- Oversee development and implementation of measures that optimize staff capacity and productivity in the unit/area.
- A Bachelors degree in a relevant field such as Accounting, Business Administration or Economics from a recognized university
- A Masters degree is an added advantage
- Certification in Accounting or Auditing (CPA, ACCA) is an added advantage
- Training in Customs Tax Administration is an added advantage
- Atleast seven (7) years of progressive work experience, three (3) of which must have been at a management level.
- Demonstrate strong managerial, administrative and leadership skills
- Demonstrate professional competence and ability to manage and control a large number of staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, to convey conceptual and complex ideas and information
- Demonstrate ability to function independently and on own initiative
- Effective Organizational and Planning skills
How to Apply