Chief Manager Jobs, Other Professions In Kenya, KRA Jobs
Position: Chief Manager
Grade: KRA 7
Department: STRATEGY, INNOVATION AND RISK MANAGEMENT
Division: CORPORATE RISK MANAGEMENT DIVISION
Location/Work Station: HEAD OFFICE, TIMES TOWER
Reports to: DC – CRMD
- Plan and formulate strategies: negotiate for annual performance contracts and signing of the same with the head of division, budgeting, review of the annual procurement plan as well as the annual training plan.
- Directing, controlling, appraising and motivating staff.
- Negotiating performance targets and signing performance contract with the Deputy Commissioner, Corporate Risk management Division.
- Formulate and develop Work-plans and aligning the same with the Authority’s strategic objectives as stated in the corporate plan
- Ensure maintenance and sustainability of the Authority’s ISO 9001 Certification.
- Formulate, implement, monitor and control of the QMP budget to ensure utilization of the funds as planned.
- Coordinate the monitoring and evaluation of the QMS by checking compliance with the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard and other internal standards necessary for effective operation and control of the Authority’s processes.
- Coordination of conducting of QMS Management Reviews by the departments, regions and top management Team1).
- Make recommendations to the Quality Management Representative (QMR) on matters that may threaten the Authority’s ISO 9001 Certification for the purpose of proactive interventions.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders on QMS Networking, Training, Awareness, Certification and Surveillance Audits.
- Bachelors’ degree in economics, business administration, public policy, or any relevant and equivalent qualification from recognized university.
- Masters degree in economics, business administration, public policy or any relevant and equivalent qualification from recognized university will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of QMS strategic leadership and management.
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in dynamic QMS environment of a multisite organization, 3 years of which should be at managerial level.
- Experience in an automated QMS environment would be an added advantage.
- Must have attended a senior level management course.
- Must be a QMS Lead Auditor.
- Registration with the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and/ or the Chartered Quality Institute.
- Compliance to Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
- Proficiency in computer applications relevant to the business notably Q-Pulse.
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Good planning skills
- Time management
- People management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership ability
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict management skills
- Customer care skills
- Proactive and self-driven with a capability of building teams.
How to Apply