Chief Manager Jobs, Security Jobs In Kenya, KRA Jobs
Position: Chief Manager
Responsible for policy development and strategy formulation to ensure security/safety of personnel and assets.
- Formulate strategies, policies, procedures and work plans for the Division,
- Direct surveillance, security investigations and preparation of reports on crimes/incidences affecting KRA personnel and assets,
- Ensure availability and management of outsourced security services providers,
- Coordinate implementation of proactive security control measures and procedures in the Authority,
- Manage and develop staff in the Division.
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Security Management
- Training in military or police security training.
- General knowledge of Kenyan Laws and Government Regulations pertaining to law enforcement.
- Experience in investigations will be an added advantage
- At least 7 years’ experience in the military, police force or in a large organisation with at least 3 years’ experience at managerial level in a large organisation with multiple facilities.
- Responds flexibly to changing situations
- Acts in line with legal, regulatory, professional and ethical standards
- Finds creative ways to exploit opportunities and solve problems
- Pro-actively adapts own style and approach to build rapport, and work with others more effectively
How to Apply