Clinical Officer Jobs, Medical Jobs In Kenya, Kenyatta National Hospital Jobs
Kenyatta National Hospital is a government state corporation whose vision is to be a world class referral hospital in the provision of innovative and specialized healthcare. The Hospital seeks to recruit dynamic, highly motivated, innovative and experienced individuals to fill the following vacant positions. For those applying for the positions below, kindly indicate the code: KNH/NAIROBI 2020.
REGISTERED CLINICAL OFFICER II (ANAESTHESIA)), JOB GROUP K9 (2 POSTS)
The officer will be responsible to the Senior Registered Clinical Officer (Anaesthesia) for provision of quality health services in the Hospital.
- History taking, examining, diagnosis, education and treating patients common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient in the Hospital.
- Guiding and Counselling patients, clients and staff on health issues.
- Carrying out surgical procedures in the theaters.
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive
- Assessing, preparing and presenting medico-legal reports.
- Ensuring compliance with the set standards operating procedures.
- Training, guiding and monitoring students on internship
- Higher Diploma in Anaesthesia or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Proven experience of not less than three (3) years as a Registered Clinical Officer.
- Certificate of registration from the Clinical Officers Council.
- Annual retention certificate.
- Certificate in Computer applications
- Fulfilling Chapter six (6) of the Constitution Kenya, 2010.
How to Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18thFebruary2020 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer Kenyatta National Hospital P.O Box 20723-00202 NAIROBI
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
For those applying for the positions above, kindly indicate the code:
“CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION”
Must Read>>> Is It A Scam? 6 Red Flags To Look Out For During Your Job Search