Clinical Officer Jobs, Medical Jobs In Kenya, Oasis Jobs
Attending to clients both on clinical matters like diagnosis amongst others
- Attend to the outpatients in the O.P Department, Wards and Casualty as the case may be and prescribe necessary medicines as available in stock and the required investigations.
- Whenever necessary, with the approval of the Director of Clinical Services, carry out investigations and prescribe non-stock drugs.
- Issue Medical Certificate for sickness or fitness to join duty as per prescribed procedure.
- Assist Director of Clinical Services whenever called upon to do so for any patient or hospital related work.
- Attend to work with punctuality and dedication and not give room for any complaints from the patients.
- Report non-attendance, late attendance or any other misconduct of the Staff working in his/her area to the immediate superior officer.
- Mentorship and supervision of clinical interns.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Communicate effectively with patients and clients.
- Ensure that duties and functions are undertaken in a manner that prioritizes the safety and well-being of patients.
- Represent the department /profession/team at meetings and conferences as appropriate.
- Seek advice and assistance from the consultant/clinical director/employer with any assigned cases or issues that prove to be beyond the scope and professional competence in line with principles of best practice and clinical governance.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Cover for occasional unplanned absence of colleagues.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Medicine and surgery
- Registered by clinical officers’ council.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to plan and deliver care in an effective and resourceful manner.
- Computer literate
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Doctors Plaza Siaya.
Online to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to reach us before the close of business 07/02/2020.
Remember to quote the job title on the email Subject.
Please quote Clinical Officer Siaya as will be relevant to the position you will be applying for.