Company Secretary Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, Rama Group Jobs
Position: Company Secretary
This role provides Company Secretarial services to Rama Group of companies and ensures that the Board and Committee members receive support and the necessary advice for them to discharge their duties. The role also ensures that Rama Group and all its entities adhere to corporate governance requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Governance, Board charter, Memorandum & Articles of Association and all Regulations and Legislation;
- Liaison with the various regulatory agencies, including but not limited to the Capital Markets Authority, Retirement Benefits Authority & Insurance Regulatory Authority;
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
- Ensure compliance of all annual returns and resolutions are filed as required by the Companies Act in the various jurisdictions;
- Assist in the maintenance of the statutory registers and other Company records of subsidiaries;
- Manage the service level agreements in relation to the share registrar to ensure satisfactory service and acting on the shareholder’s instructions;
- Assist in managing the service level agreements in relation to the outsourced company secretarial services in the Region;
- Prepare the Annual Group Board & Committees calendar for roll out in the entire Group and assist in the preparation of the meetings;
- Assist the Company Secretary to prepare board papers;
- Preparation of minutes and extracting of various approved resolutions;
- Attend to administrative arrangements for the Annual General Meetings and any other shareholder meetings;
- Champion in the implementation of the E-board system;
- Provide monthly reports on all company Secretarial matters; and
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Hold a current practicing certificate
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Diploma School of Law (Diploma KSL)
- Certified Public Secretary of Kenya CPS(K)
- 5years working experience in a corporate organization within a Company Secretary function
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. On or before 15th February 2020.