Corporate Communications Manager Jobs, Communications Jobs In Kenya, HFC Limited Jobs
Position: Corporate Communications Manager
Reporting To: Head of Marketing
To proactively manage the HF Group Brand public image among internal and external stakeholders and lead in the implementation of all communication activities for the Group including corporate communications/media relations, internal communications, sponsorships and events community activities.
- Develop stakeholder relations strategy, that complements business objectives
- Develop media relations strategy, including key media engagement
- Coordinate visibility of Group initiatives and leadership in both mainstream and social media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, editorials and keynote presentations in liaison with PR agencies
- Manage Content for the Group’s digital properties e.g. website and social media.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Advise on crisis communications plans, and develop anticipatory positions on upcoming communications/public relations issues.
- Event management and coordination
- A Degree in Journalism or Communication (preferably Public Relations option) or relevant degree with post graduate diploma or Masters in Journalism or Communication from a reputable institution.
- At least 6 years’ experience in public relations and/or journalism background.
- Past experience in mainstream journalism and Public Relations Agency will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Copy editing skills
- Demonstrated ability to network with key players in the media industry
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Event planning
How to Apply