Country Director Jobs, Director Jobs In Kenya, Google Jobs
Position: Country Director
As Country Director for Google Kenya, you’ll be a leading member of the cross-functional leadership team and represent all aspects of Google in Kenya. You’ll act as the primary advocate for Kenya, and be the official face of Google from the business perspective and drive how businesses, governments and consumers view Google.
Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shape how new and existing businesses grow. You’ll leverage your entrepreneurial drive to educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google’s latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach millions of users.
You will share the opportunities and challenges of the market, and voice the priorities for our products. Within Kenya, you will set transparent objectives, collaborate with your functional counterparts and execute.
- Represent Google at the highest-levels and be the visible face of Google in the region.
- Lead the Kenyan cross functional team and play a key role in the Africa Growth Leadership team.
- Manage advertising growth for Kenya, including developing and executing the overall strategy, and ensuring strong performance against business growth goals.
- Grow partnerships across Kenya and take relationships to the next level.
- Experience in a regional or country leadership capacity in a multinational/global environment.
- Experience in sales and people management across the technology, advertising and/or internet industries.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with internal and external C-level clients in the Kenyan market.
- Understanding of the internet economy, its business models and future perspectives.
- Ability to focus and prioritize in a fast growing business environment; driving business performance and growth.
- Influencer among media, business and government channels, with relationships at the C-level within the advertising, technology and startup sectors.
- Analytical acumen and thought leadership, paired with agile mindset.
How to Apply