County Architect Jobs, Architecture Jobs In Kenya, Mandera County Jobs
Mandera County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenya Citizens to fill the following vacant positions as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
COUNTY ARCHITECT – JG “N” ONE (1) POST-VACANCY NO.MCG/MCPSB/DPW/24/12/19/15
Terms of service –permanent and pensionable.
- Perform architectural duties and managing architectural projects definition through completion of construction;
- Develop concepts and designs for buildings, interpretation of standards, coordinating and consulting with engineering specialties and participating in design and site meetings;
- Monitoring project compliance by maintaining a variety of records, reports, plans and files on work projects and evaluating progress of engineering projects as set out in line with the plan;
- Review field data, providing construction support services, and investigating existing site conditions by conducting periodic on site observation of construction works, reviewing construction submittal and request for information ,preparing specifications, working drawings, bid documents, and estimates and presentations of drawings and models;
- Review and evaluate designs prepared by other agencies or private contractors/consultants by ensuring adequacy, completeness ,economy and compliance with design criteria, design standards applicable codes and maintainability;
- Assist in the interpretation of architectural and engineering design standards established by local jurisdiction by conducting codes and regulation
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have Bachelor of Architecture from a recognized university;
- Have at least 1-2 years experiences in a public or private sectors. Have a technical knowledge of Architectural project delivery;
- Demonstrate skills on the areas of design, presentation and technical skills;
- Proficiency with Auto CAD and Archicad;
- Computer literacy using Microsoft office products and presentation software;
- Capacity to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines;
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution;
How to Apply
Interested applicant should fill in application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity Card.The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office, All Sub County Administrators Office in Mandera County.
Detailed of job descriptions, duties and requirements for appointments for the above positions can be obtained from the County website www.mandera.go.ke
All Chapter Six Clearance documents must also be attached to the employment application form.
No Online applications will be accepted.
The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County employments application form stated above.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Mandera County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, youth and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvasing and giving false information in employment application form will lead to automatic disqualification
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side indicating position being applied for and vacancy number and;-
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Monday 13th, January 2020 by 4.00p.m. Or by hand delivered to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre.