County Electrical Engineers Jobs, Engineering Jobs In Kenya, Mandera County Jobs
Mandera County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenya Citizens to fill the following vacant positions as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
COUNTY ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS – JG “N” TWO (2) POSTS-VACANCY NO.MCG/MCPSB/DPW/24/12/19/12
Terms of service –permanent and pensionable
- Co-ordination of the review and updating of policies systems and procedures for design and installation of electronics;
- Formulation and review of general polices on procurement of spare parts to ensure efficiency in repair and maintenance of all equipment and plant;
- Carry out quality assurance of electrical /electronics;
- Co-ordinate the evaluation and monitoring adherence and compliance with the set commitments and indicators in the department performance contract;
- Approval of the consultants designs and be responsible for the overall planning, controlling and co-ordination of electrical/electronic engineering services, designs, installation and maintenance
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable qualification from a recognized university and Served for a minimum period of one year as Engineer;
- Have at least 1-2 years experiences in public or private sectors;
- Have a high degree of professional competence, administrative capacity and leadership qualities required for effective planning ,direction, control and coordination of technical projects;
- Demonstrated general administrative ability required for direction, control and implementation of Electrical Engineering programs and;
- Have a thorough understanding of national goals, policies and development objectives;
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
How to Apply
Interested applicant should fill in application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity Card.The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office, All Sub County Administrators Office in Mandera County.
Detailed of job descriptions, duties and requirements for appointments for the above positions can be obtained from the County website www.mandera.go.ke
All Chapter Six Clearance documents must also be attached to the employment application form.
No Online applications will be accepted.
The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County employments application form stated above.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Mandera County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, youth and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvasing and giving false information in employment application form will lead to automatic disqualification
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side indicating position being applied for and vacancy number and;-
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Monday 13th, January 2020 by 4.00p.m. Or by hand delivered to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre.