County Mechanical Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs In Kenya, Mandera County Jobs
Mandera County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenya Citizens to fill the following vacant positions as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
COUNTY MECHANICAL ENGINEER JG “N” ONE (1) POST-VACANCY NO.MCG/MCPSB/DPW/24/12/19/11
Terms of service –permanent and pensionable
- Develop drawings and design using AutoCAD Program from steel and other
- Prepare drawings and designs for fabrications;
- Maintaining safe operations by adhering to safety trouble shooting process;
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs;
- Supervise both man power and allocated projects in the workshop where required;
- Develop sheet metal bending designs;
- Utilize computer based program to develop two and three dimensional work for the final projects;
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Degree in mechanical engineering from a recognized University;
- Have at least 1-2 years working experiences preferably in steel company;
- Knowledge in steel bending an added advantage;
- Able to prioritize, organize and work under pressure;
- Capacity to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines;
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the constitution
How to Apply
Interested applicant should fill in application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity Card.The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office, All Sub County Administrators Office in Mandera County.
Detailed of job descriptions, duties and requirements for appointments for the above positions can be obtained from the County website www.mandera.go.ke
All Chapter Six Clearance documents must also be attached to the employment application form.
No Online applications will be accepted.
The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County employments application form stated above.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Mandera County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, youth and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvasing and giving false information in employment application form will lead to automatic disqualification
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side indicating position being applied for and vacancy number and;-
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Monday 13th, January 2020 by 4.00p.m. Or by hand delivered to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre.