Credit Officer Jobs, Credit Control Jobs In Kenya, SHOFCO Jobs
Shining Hope For Communities(SHOFCO) is a grassroots organization that unlocks the potential of urban slum dwellers to lead hopeful and fulfilling lives. SHOFCO disrupts survival mode by providing critical services including health care, clean water, education, and economic empowerment; and links these efforts to a community-led advocacy platform. SHOFCO is a rapidly-growing organization that currently impacts over 300,000 people across 9 urban slums in Kenya. Over the next 5-10 years, SHOFCO aims to become a national platform for urban slum transformation across Kenya, demonstrating a scalable and replicable model that can be used around the world. For more information, please visit www.shofco.org.
Sacco Credit Officer
We are seeking to recruit a competent, dynamic and result oriented individual to fill the position of a credit officer.
- Appraisal of members’ loan applications and ensuring the same are promptly approved by end of day every Tuesday.
- Generation of monthly Credit Committee reports, i.e. loans issued and defaulters.
- Follow up on defaulters; i.e. notification and recovery.
- Preparation of defaulters list to be forwarded to debt collectors and CRB.
- Making sales visits with a view of marketing SHOFCO Sacco products.
- Handling members complaints and following up on the same.
- Business-related degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- CPA 2 or its equivalent or CPA 2 and has satisfactorily served as a credit officer in the society or a comparable position with similar responsibilities in a Sacco or in a similar organization.
- Diploma in Co-operative Management will be an added advantage.
- Three years experience.
- Have a demonstrated high financial management capability and investment.
- Good IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong analytical, financial reporting, and presentation skills with the ability to present complex issues clearly and concisely.
- Establishing rapport
- Valuing individuals
- Inviting feedback
- Understanding people
How to Apply
Please submit your application by email ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job
title as subject line on or before January 31, 2020. Due to the high number of expected applicants, only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted