Custodian Jobs, Other Professions, Chuka University Jobs
Chuka University, the second Public University to be chartered, located in a serene breathtaking scenery 186 Kms from Nairobi, invites suitably qualified, highly competent and self-driven candidates to fill the following position:
CUSTODIAN GRADE IV 10 POSTS REF: CU/AD/6/1/2020
- KCSE Certificate with a minimum grade of C- (minus)
- Certificate in relevant field
- On the job training
- Exemplary work performance
- 3 years’ experience as Custodian II
- Assist in maintenance of security in the students’ hostels
- Ensure cleanliness in the hostels
- Coordinate and supervise activities of students and their visitors in hostels
- Verify room occupancy
- Conduct checks of facilities and properties
- Ensure no authorized individuals have access to hostels
- Report on repair works in their respective hostels
- Issue and manage stores in their respective hostels
- Any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor
Interested applicants are advised to visit Chuka University website at www.chuka.ac.ke
for the conditions for eligibility, requirements and other details for all the positions.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 31st January, 2020 at 5 p.m.
P.O Box 109-60400
Chuka University is an equal opportunity employer. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.