Customer Care Jobs, Customer Service Jobs In Kenya, SHOFCO Jobs
SHOFCO is a grassroots organization that unlocks the potential of urban slum dwellers to lead hopeful and fulfilling lives. SHOFCO disrupts survival mode by providing critical services including health care, clean water, education, and economic empowerment; and links these efforts to a community-led advocacy platform. SHOFCO is a rapidly-growing organization that currently impacts over 300,000 people across 9 urban slums in Kenya. Over the next 5-10 years, SHOFCO aims to become a national platform for urban slum transformation across Kenya, demonstrating a scalable and replicable model that can be used around the world. For more information, please visit www.shofco.org.
Sacco Customer Care Representative
We are seeking to recruit a competent, dynamic and result oriented individual to fill the position of customer care representative.
- Ensure provision of quality service to customers.
- Participate in the implementation of customer care policies and standards.
- Receive customer requests, attend to daily customer complaints, escalation of complaints, follow ups and ensure prompt feedback is given and action taken.
- Marketing of SACCO products and services to prospective members.
- Information gathering from customers on products and services need / requirements.
- Recruitment and registration of members end to end.
- Inform members of their account balances and ensure members understand their statements.
- Filing of SACCO forms and members records. Custodian of the registry.
- Offer financial advisory to members by educating them on credit and savings.
- A certificate, Diploma, or Degree in any related field.
- Should be computer literate.
- One year experience in a similar position.
- Should have good communication skills both in English and Swahili languages.
- Establishing rapport
- Valuing individuals
- Inviting feedback
- Understanding people
How to Apply
Please submit your application by email ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job
title as subject line on or before January 31, 2020. Due to the high number of expected applicants, only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted.